Basic information on Data Protection
- Contact: Colección Alexandra Intl. S.L.
- Online service provision
- Management of web users
- Commercial communications related to our services
- Legal basis: Express consent and legitimate interest
- Recipients: No data is passed on to third parties, unless legally bound to do so.
- Rights: Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights as well as other rights, as explained in additional information
- Additional information: You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses found at https://www.coleccionalexandra.com/es/politica
At Coleccion Alexandra we work to offer you the best possible experience with our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe that we must be transparent in this regard.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and LAW 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), Coleccion Alexandra informs the user that, as the data controller, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment starts by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected to improve the user experience by addressing your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about what data we collect about you and why we collect it.
- Our intention is to provide you with the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information, we will always do so in a compliant manner, and where necessary, we will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorise us to process it, you can ask us to stop processing it.
- Our priority is to ensure your security and to process your data in accordance with EU law.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
Identidad: Colección Alexandra Intl, S.L.
Identity: C/ Del Coure, s/n
C.I.F. nº: B12980421
Coleccion Alexandra has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within its organisation. If you wish to make an enquiry regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact this person via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may be able to provide:
• Name, address and date of birth.
• Telephone number and e-mail address.
• Information relating to payments and refunds.
• IP address, date and time you access our services, internet browser you use and details of your device’s operating system.
• Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, it is compulsory to fill in the registration form in order to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website; likewise, failure to provide the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
At Coleccion Alexandra we process the information provided to us by interested parties for the following purposes:
• Manage orders or contract any of our services, either online or in physical shops.
• Manage the sending of the information requested.
• To develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtain profiles and segmentation tasks of the customers in order to personalise the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer’s online experience.
• Develop and manage contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities that may be organised.
• In some cases, it will be necessary to provide information to Authorities or third party companies for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents in order to respond to claims from customers or Public Administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal grounds:
• Consent of the data subject for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
• Legitimate interest for the processing of our customers’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the data subject for all matters relating to automatic assessments and profiling.
• Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described above will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected (for example, for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, Coleccion Alexandra will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (e.g. payment providers or delivery companies) with whom Coleccion Alexandra works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
Coleccion Alexandra endeavours to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have appropriate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is handled in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require disclosure of personal data to public bodies or other parties, only that which is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. For data that is sent to third parties outside the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the Privacy Shield.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can send your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR you can request:
• Right of access: you may request information about the personal data we hold about you.
• Right of rectification: you can communicate any changes to your personal data.
• Right to erasure and the right to be forgotten: you can request the deletion of your personal data after it has been blocked.
• Right to limit processing: this means restricting the processing of personal data.
• Right to object: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, opposing further processing.
• Right to data portability: in some cases, you may request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
• Right not to be subject to individualised decisions: you can ask not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, your request may be refused if you request the deletion of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
In addition, if you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating Coleccion Alexandra from any responsibility in this respect. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. Coleccion Alexandra reserves the right to terminate the services contracted with the users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not up to date.
Coleccion Alexandra is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own creation and of which another source is indicated, nor does it assume any responsibility for any possible damages that may arise from the use of this information.
Coleccion Alexandra reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to this information. Coleccion Alexandra is exonerated from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a consequence of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by Coleccion Alexandra, provided that it comes from outside sources.
Likewise, the user certifies that he/she is over 14 years of age and that he/she has the necessary legal capacity to give consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
How do we handle personal data of minors?
In general, our services are not specifically aimed at children under the age of eighteen. However, in the event that any of them are aimed at minors under the age of fourteen, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of the LO3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD), Coleccion Alexandra will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians in order to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the Spanish National Identity Document (DNI) or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we implement to protect your personal data?
Coleccion Alexandra has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of Personal Data, and endeavours to install those other additional technical means and measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the Personal Data provided to Coleccion Alexandra.
Coleccion Alexandra is not responsible for any possible damage or harm that may derive from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative functioning of this electronic system, caused by reasons beyond the control of Coleccion Alexandra; delays or blockages in the use of the present electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Centre, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of Coleccion Alexandra. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable..
Links to other websites
However, if you do not want cookies to be installed on your hard drive, you can configure your browser to prevent the installation of these files. For more information, please consult our Cookies Policy